Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: April Kit + Now or Never Add-on

Hello! I was up on the Scrabook Circle Blog awhile back with a layout made with the One Fine Day kit, and the Now or Never embellishment Add-on.

Thirteen
The Palm Spring Thickers are amazing. I really liked how they kind of matched the color and sheen of my photo.
I used bits and pieces from the 6x6 pad to create a tag, hole reinforcer, and the xoxo strip...so many great patterns to choose from. I popped up the die cut phrase, to help it stand out a little better, since I placed it over a busy area...and I picked out the little 'celebrate' sticker is from the Pink Fresh Word and Phrase Stickers.
The Now or Never add-on is a great addition to an already amazing kit. Need more inspiration? Check out the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery to jump start your creativity!
Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: