Monday, April 11, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: 1 Product, 2 Ways

I was up over at the Scrapbook Circle Blog, along with fellow CT member, Diana Waite, last Tuesday for their 1 Product/2 Ways  post.  We used the exclusive Scrapbook Circle wood veneers from the April Kit, One Fine Day

Together
 Along with the main kit, I also included elements from both the Stay Cool and Now or Never add on embellishment kits. 
 I liked the idea of using all of the veneers on my page, and thought that they looked nice in grid directly beneath  my photo. I chose papers and embellishments that sort of enhanced colors from the picture, keeping the area behind the grid white so that they would stand out.
Be sure to head over to the Scrapbook Circle Blog to see how Diana used the wood veneers on her cute page! Need more ideas on how to use the April Kit? Check out the Scrapbook Circle Idea Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: