Monday, April 25, 2016

Clique Kits: Guest Designing with the Spring Card Kit


Hello! I had the awesome opportunity to play with the Clique Kits Spring Card Kit...


I wanted to try something different, so both of the cards that I'm sharing here today are bifolds. The kit is filled with so many options for sentiments, I also added a little something to the inside of each.

Charm
 I kind of have a theme going, I couldn't help myself with the large flower dies, and the acrylic words....so pretty.
 Inside sentiment...

Sweet
 I really liked the placement of  'Lovely' on this tag. It works well with the sentiment on the front. But then you open it up....
 ...and it is also part of the inside sentiment. It is taped to the bottom flap, so open it  all the way up, and there is room to sign it.
I hoped I have given you some fresh ideas, hop on over to the Clique Kits Blog to see two more cards made with this gorgeous kit!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

So beautiful Kelly!! Glad we got to play together today!!

Kelly said...

Thank you so much...Me too! Thanks for visiting me ❤