Wednesday, August 12, 2015

SEI: Firework


Hello! For the next few days, I will be catching up on some projects created for the SEI Lifestyle Blog. You would think that I would have plenty of time to keep up since it summer...but, somehow that's just not the case...

Today, I have a 4th of July themed layout combining elements from the Forever Sassy and Noteworthy collections with the Summer Party Pad.

Firework
Supplies
Noteworthy (4x6 Paper Pad)
Forever Sassy (All Done Up, Assorted Overlays)
Metallic Basics (Gold Alphabet)
Summer Party Pad (Flowers, Labels, Straw flags, Stars, Confetti, Scrap Borders)

I started by covering the right half of my page with patterned paper after spattering a little paint along the left side, and then stitched it down. I secured a 4x6 card from the Noteworthy collection to the top center of the layout, and scattered my embellishments along the left of the page before layering on a few labels for journaling. Then, I added my photo.


I added my title cluster to the bottom right of the page using a couple labels and an overlay along with some letter stickers. To finish up, I used some scraps from the Summer Party Pad to make my borders along the top and bottom edges.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: