Friday, August 14, 2015

SEI: Little Man

Last Friday, I shared this layout using the Hello Handsome collection over at the SEI Lifestyle Blog

Little Man
Supplies
Hello Handsome (Gentleman, Blazer, 6x6 pad, Stickers, Kraft Chips)
Sweet Sora (Puff Stickers)
Dill Blossom (Big Brads)

I started my page with a plain piece of white cardstock, and a 6x9 piece of patterned paper. I layered a 3x9 piece of patterned paper along with a 1x7.5 flag/banner to the bottom of the background piece. The photo went down on the center/left of the page, while I lined the right side of the page with some different sized squares. The top square is 3.5x3.5, and the bottom two measure 3x3.


I finished up my page by embellishing the squares, and adding a bit of journaling to the bottom right corner.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: