Sunday, June 28, 2015

SEI: For Dad

Today, I'm sharing a project created for SEI using the Spring Picnic collection.  This collection is full of family elements and beautiful colors, making it a perfect choice for a layout about Father's Day.

For Dad

Supplies
Spring Picnic (Grandma's Blanket, Clear Skies, Family Gathering, Stickers, Alphabet Stickers, Sundries, Vellum Blossoms, Wood Pieces)


I started with a 7.5x9  piece of patterned paper, and folded the top left corner down. This made a great location to tuck in a journaling card. I then topped the folded down corner with a heart. I trimmed down a border strip to 7.5 inches, and tucked it under my background piece. 

Next, I trimmed a piece of patterned paper down to 7.5x5 for a photo mat, and stitched it down. Finally, after sticking down my photo, I tucked in all of my other embellishment clusters, and added the title.


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: