Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Imaginisce: Family Fun Collection


We're sharing projects made with the new Family Fun collection over at Imaginisce this week. 
The Family Fun collection features deep grassy green, classic blue jean, bright red, and pops of yellow....and is full of classic icons for arcade games, movies, crafts, and clean family fun. 
I had so much fun digging through all of the fun embellishments, and settled on a page about cooking with my girls...

My Twin Chefs

Supply List
Imaginisce: Family Fun (Baking, Die Cut Cardstock Shapes); i-Rock Tool and Rocks 
American Crafts: Black Fun&Games Thickers


When I saw that there were both a blond and a brunette long haired girl paper doll, I couldn't resist doing a page like this. My very fraternal twins love to help me out in the kitchen, and of course...I love to document it! The paper doll embellishments are quite large, so I made use of the chefs hats for my title space. Also, keeping the background simple keeps the page from looking too busy so everything can stand out.


Be sure to stop by the Imaginisce blog all week long to see the other great projects made with the Family Fun collection!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: