Thursday, November 6, 2014

Bella Blvd: What's New Wednesday



Yesterday, we shared projects using the newest collections over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog. I chose to use the Tiny Tots collection....again. I can't help it, I think it's my fave!

Little Man
Supplies:
Tiny Tots: Alphabet Soup, One Fish Two Fish, Toy Chest, Busy Bee, Daily Details, Treasures & Text, Trinkets, Paper Pieces, Chipboard Icons; Designer Tape: Orange Stripe


I wanted to add some extra texture to my background. Since I only have a Cuttlebug, I couldn't run a full page in an embossing folder through my machine. So, what I did was use the large side of a stylus from the old school dry embossing stencils, and just laid my embossing folder open behind my page. I had to be careful to line everything up evenly, so I only did a small section to make it a bit easier. The big embossed polka dots compliment the Tiny Tots collection nicely!


Be sure to head over to Bella Blvd to check out the other gorgeous projects using the Hello Autumn and Christmas Cheer collections...some more of my faves ;)

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: