Monday, January 20, 2014

Imaginisce: My Baby


Hi! Today I'm sharing a couple of projects made with the My Baby collection from Imaginisce.  I guess I'm kind of glad I'm so behind on my kids' albums...so that I have some baby pictures to scrap with this adorable collection :) My page is of Oskar...who is now 3, and still without a baby book.

Sweet Baby

I started by cutting out banners from the Baby Boy Banners pp.  I thought they would look cool crisscrossed for a background. I kept the rest of it pretty simple...baby photos are usually cute enough :)


Supply List
Imaginisce: My Baby (Baby Boy Banners, Blue Hippos, Blue Moon and Stars, Boy Die Cut Tags, Boy Plastic Buttons, Boy Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Boy Adhesive Gems
American Crafts: Baker's Twine, Glitter Tape, Knock Outs interchangeable Border Punch System


This collection comes with the cutest little stamps, and I couldn't wait to make a card with these little giraffes...

Wee Little One

I thought about trying to give the giraffes some spots with a little chalk...but, I couldn't bring myself to do it. The image looks so crisp and clean, so I just let it be.

Supply List
Imaginisce: My Baby (Blue Moon and Stars, Blue Hippo, Baby Boy Cardstock Shapes, Baby Boy Plastic Buttons
American Crafts: Baker's Twine, White Cardstock

Such sweet collection for any baby project...and the girl papers are just as cute.

Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

No comments: