Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bella Blvd: Inspiration Week - Molly


We're showing off the new collections for the next few weeks over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog.  Today we are showcasing Molly.  I had so much fun playing with this line of adorable papers and embellishments...so perfect for that in-between stage!

Pretty Hats

The addition of the Candid Cards are probably my most favorite thing about the new collections. Here, I used two of them in my long title.  I love how using different fonts can add so much interest.


Supply List
Molly: Peace, Unlimited Text, Sketch with Style, Candid Cards, Trinkets, Treasures&Text
High Five Alpha Stickers: Black-White, Green
Designer Tape: Chevron Combo, Pickle Juice Stripe
Crochet Hearts: Cotton Candy Hearts


Head on over to Bella Blvd to see some more amazing projects made with this fun new collection!


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

No comments: