Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Scrapbook Circle: 1 Product, 2 Ways

Whew! I have to play a little catch-up! This layout was up over at the Scrapbook Circle blog last month featuring the Fancy Free Ephemera from Pink Paislee. This was definitely one of my favorite things from May's Here and Now kit.

B&K
I did a search on Pinterest for 'gallery walls', as this was the kind of look that I wanted for my page. I found a few walls that used an assortment of shapes that cascaded down the wall at an angle. I accented the angle by stitching patterned paper in the corners.
The majority of the details on this page are from the ephemera kit. But, what I also liked about a lot of the gallery walls that I saw...were monograms. So, I also used the Fancy Free Thickers along with an ampersand that also came from May's kit.
Be sure to head on over to the Scrapbook Circle Blog to see Jennifer McMurtrey's layout also featuring the Fancy Free Ephemera.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: