Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bella Blvd + April PageMaps


I am super excited to have the opportunity to Guest Design for PageMaps. 10 of  us from the Bella Blvd Design Team participated, you can see all of the April sketches, and our pages here.

Here is the sketch that Becky sent me...



Water Balloon Fight

Supply List:
Sand&Surf - Flying High, GPS, Alpha+Bits, Just Write Journaling Stickers, Miniatures, Ciao Chip, Stamps (Hampton Art)
Freestyle Sophisticates - Freestyle Cotton Candy
Lucky Starz - Color Wheel High Five Alpha



I loved this sketch...an instagram photo worked perfectly for the design, I just trimmed a little off of the top. I had fun with the stitching, and spatters of ink...which are both things that I've just started adding to projects recently. The Sand&Surf collection had flower elements that matched so perfectly to the sketch, everything just came together so easily. 
You won't want to miss seeing the rest of the April sketches, and the amazing projects. Also, be sure to check out the PageMaps blog, as Bella Blvd will be hosting a giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: