Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Imaginisce: Spring Themed Projects


This week we're showing off spring themed projects over at Imaginisce. I chose to use the Welcome Spring collection...

A Day in May

Supply List:
Imaginisce: Welcome Spring (Flying Colors, Hello Spring, Hop to it, Die Cut Tags, Butterfly Clear Acrylic Stamp, i-rock tool, i-top tool, 22 mm brad)
American Crafts: White Cardstock, Baker's Twine, Glitter Tape, Knock-Out Border Punch, Aqua Goodness Thickers


I love the bright and happy colors of the Welcome Spring collection!  I started this layout by matting a 4x6 photo on a 6x6 piece of cardstock, and topped it with my title. I then tucked a few different shaped tags/die cuts underneath for a little interest, and to hold my journaling. I used the clear acrylic butterfly stamp and the i-rock tool to make custom embellishments, along wtih the i-top tool for the brad.


Check out the Imaginisce blog all this week to see all of the inspiring spring themed projects!


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: