Monday, February 24, 2014

Imaginisce: My Baby (Boy) and Creative Scrappers #262

I'm working on trying to get my 3 year old's baby book done. I know....sad, right? I came across this challenge from Creative Scrappers, and thought it was interesting...



Here is my take on it...

Little Moments

Supplies
Imaginisce: My Baby (Boy) -  Blue Moon and Stars, Cut Outs, Plastic Buttons, Adhesive Gems; i-rock tool, i-top tool,16 mm brads and punch
American Crafts: Neutrals Cardstock, Baker's Twine


I of course had to do some playing around to make it look right on my smaller page, but I think I made it work. One page down, and like - 30 more to go before this baby book is complete. I'd say, odds are pretty good that I'll be able to display it at his graduation open house...


Thanks for stopping by!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Just lovely, so glad you linked up with us at Creative Scrappers.