Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bella Blvd: What's New Wednesday


We're showing off projects made with the newest collections over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog, today.  I chose the Max collection...


Ladies' Man

This is one of my favorite photos of my son, Owen.  It was taken over 3 years ago, and I have never done anything with it. But, it was the first picture that I thought of when I was rummaging through my Max stash. I love everything about this collection. It really is perfect for boys of any age.


Supplies:Max: Text Me, That's My Boy, Shark Attack, Treasures & Text, Trinkets, Candid Cards; High Five Alpha Stickers: Brown-Cream



I've just recently busted my sewing machine out of hiding. I'm not great with it, so I'm starting small...with just a couple small lines through my title.  Baby steps....


Be sure to head over to Bella Blvd to see a couple more projects made with Max, and a few made with Family Forever.


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: