Wednesday, October 2, 2013

We R Memory Keepers Guest Designer - Bewitched


Hi everyone! I am SUPER excited to be a guest designer for We R Memory Keepers. I was given the Bewitched line, and I had so much fun with it! I will be sharing 3 layouts, and a card...then you'll have to head on over to the WRMK blog to see the project that I made for them :)


Batty:



Roar:



Venom:



Hocus Pocus:



To see the project that I made for We R Memory Keepers, be sure to check out their blog, HERE.



Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layouts! I'm excited because I'm pretty sure the bat girl costume is the same one I just ordered for my youngest and it is so cute!

Meihsia Liu said...

Oh my, all these projects are super cute! Kelly. Congrats on being the guest designer. :)

ericarose said...

Congrats on the Guest Designer spot for WRMK!! Your layouts and card are super cute!! Love this line from WRMK!!