Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Recent Layout



Hi! Just sharing a random page that I recently finished.  I'm forever trying to catch up in the kids' personal albums, right now I'm working on Owen's from....2010. Yep, I'll probably never be current.  I've been playing recently with the Playtime kit from Craft Junction.





It has a lot of Echo Park goodies in it, which I love.  The photos on this page are of Owen and Oliver together, I usually include photos with more than one child in each of their albums.  I've already done pages with these photos for Oliver's 2 year book, but I like this one better. Anyway, these pictures are several years old...and Oliver has Cheetos all over his face :)

Brothers

They look so little :)



Oh, and if you're in the area, you won't want to miss this going on today....






Thanks for looking!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Gia Lau said...

This looks like a really cute kit for boy pages! Love your LO as always. Did you get to go to the warehouse sale? If so-lucky you!!