Just sharing the MW Studio July Make & Take today...these little treat bags would be perfect for a pool party!
Simple Stories I Heart Summer Border - .20
Simple Stories I Heart Summer Stickers - .15
Simple Stories Sn@p 4x6 card (1/4) - .05
8 inches grosgrain ribbon - .12
Small (6x8) Gusset Bag - .14
Goldfish Crackers - .50
Tiny piece of twine (optional)
3 - 1/2 inch cardstock circles (optional)
Total Cost = $1.16
1. Cut border or patterned paper down to 4 x 6.25
2. Fold in half on the 4 inch side, folded paper now measures 2 x 6.25.
3. Punch 2 - 1/2 circles from cardstock, and adhere to center of front side (about an inch apart).
4. Punch out the centers of circles using 1/4 inch hole punch.
5. Thread reinforced wholes with ribbons...set aside.
6. Cut off 1/4 of the 4x6 card, piece now measures 2 x 4. Tag punch top corners, and flag the bottom.
7. Punch another 1/2 inch circle from cardstock, and adhere to top/center of tag...punch out the center using 1/4 inch hole punch.
8. Thread tag onto left side of ribbon, and tie a bow.
9. Embellish bag and tag with stickers.
Great for a girl or boy party, low cost, and who doesn't love Goldfish ;)
Thanks for looking!