Monday, July 8, 2013

GCD Studios - Red, White & Blue




Hi.. Today I'm sharing a patriotic page with Heidi Sonboul's Special Delivery collection.  The red and blue in these papers are perfect for a page of my very own Captain America....who is by far our favorite Avenger. It doesn't get much more American than that :)



To keep the page toned down, I started with a craft cardstock base....and just started layering all of my elements at the top/center.


The big Avengers 'A' is actually a clothing tag from one of my son's shirts...it fit in perfectly.


A set of red, white and blue punched stars with brad centers finishes the look.


Thanks for stopping by!

GCD Studios supplies used:
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Dillon #2040
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Jack #2043
Special Delivery 12x12 paper - Zach #2048
Special Delivery Label Stickers - #2052
Special Delivery Die Cut Borders - #2055
Sunkissed Alpha Stickers - #2032


Pin It!

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Kelly, and such a great palette for Captain America! My fave, by far, is Iron Man. I know his powers come from a suite, but maybe that's why he's more believable in my book. LOL!