Monday, January 21, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch! #11, Tuesday Trigger: Sweet Dreams


More challenges!  I wish I had something more interesting to blog about, but, nope.  This is as interesting as I get, folks....

This week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:



Plus the current Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World:



Equals this card from me:

I couldn't get this die out of my mind when I saw the sketch.  I know it's a bit over sized, but I think that I made it work.  We won't talk about an envelope, though...maybe this will just be hand delivered :)


I feel like I'm using this color combo a lot, lately.  Not only does it keep coming up in challenges, but it seems like the majority of any new products I buy has at least one of these colors.  I'm not complaining, though...I really like them!

Supply List:

Cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Baja Breeze, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White)
Stamp - Stampin' Up! (Best Yet)
Ink - Stampin' Up! (Early Espresso)
Patterned Paper - Lily Bee Design (All Spice 6x6 pad)
Die Cut Accent - Colorbok (Antique Paperie)
Die - Stampin' Up! (Lattice)
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug (Cane Back Chair)



Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Perfectly combined challenges! Love the vintage look of the rose. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Ardyth said...

What a great way to use that die - and a fun take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kelly! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)