Friday, July 1, 2011

Color Combos Galore #198


This weeks challenge from Color Combos Galore:


Which, was actually released last week for a design team call.  I wasn't going to apply at first, but, I really liked the colors, so here is what I submitted:


Then, I was asked for a card submission, so this is what I came up with:



And, you know what? I made the 2011 Color Combos Galore design team! It's a six month term, from July to December...and I'm super excited about it! It just goes to show, that you never know until you try!

So, these are this weeks colors. If you like them, try it, it'll be fun to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It!

3 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

Congrats on getting on the Design team at CCG, love your designs and layouts.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, I luv this card..so wonderful...hope your weekend is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Debbi Tehrani said...

I love both of your projects, Kelly! So happy you're on the team. Just love your style!