Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Favorite Pattern

I've enjoyed this sweater pattern from the Spring/Summer 2006 issue of BHG's 'Knit It!' I've made it about 5 times now, starting with one for my niece in these exact colors:

I've made it in these colors a total of three times:
Between those two color combinations, I had enough scraps from both to make this one:
When I first started, I was very skeptical that these colors would look good together...but, by the time I was half way done with it, I was loving it.  It reminds me of icecream.
I didn't even have to buy buttons for it, I had enough mismatched ones in my scrapbooking supply that matched the colors perfectly.
So, don't throw away those scraps...use them on your favorite pattern.  It is fun to see what you come up with :)
       TFSB!


Pin It!

No comments: