Sunday, February 7, 2016

Scrapbook Challenges: Sketch 469


Hello! It's been awhile since I've linked up anywhere...so, I poked around some challenge blogs for a little inspiration. I came across this sketch from Scrapbook Challenges


There were several things I liked about this sketch. But, the main thing was that I had papers with all of those patterns, so I didn't have to think much :D 

Here is my take on it:

Just Us

I combined the Max, Tiny Tots, Color Chaos, and Family Forever collections from Bella Blvd.

Supply List
Bella Blvd: Family Forever (Family Rules, Treasures & Text); Tiny Tots (Toy Chest); Color Chaos (Ice Strandz, Treasures & Text); Max (Treasures & Text); Ciao Chip (Whatnots); Everyday Bookplates
American Crafts: Amy Tangerine (Today Thickers)
other: white cardstock


 This was a fun one!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Lori said...

This is a fantastic page! I love the papers you used and great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbook Challenges!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a sweet page, Kelly! Really love your mix of prints and color palette! I've never heard of this challenge blog, but I adore the sketches! I've saved a couple. It won't let me follow in Bloglovin', though, so we'll see if I remember to come back. LOL! TFS!

kate blue said...

bright & colorful and am loving that you mixed collections from the same manu! And if that is your handwriting, I LOVE IT! I gotta thing for cool penmanship :) Kate (SBC)

Eagle Craftz said...

Such great Colors and pictures! Love it! Esther (SBC)

Carolyn Lontin said...

love so much about this layout - it's fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbook Challenges :)