Friday, February 13, 2015

Bella Blvd: Friday Sketch


We have 3 layouts inspired by the same sketch up over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog, today...


Here is my take on it:

You 2

Supplies:Color Chaos: Scallop Strandz, Daily Details, Treasures & Text; Simply Spring: Treasures & Text; Invisibles: Pink Posies; Enamel DooDads: Ice, Oreo Black; Designer Tape: Chevron Combo

I loved this sketch! To scale it down to size, I decided to make use of all of the cute cards from the Daily Details paper in place of extra photos. This was a perfect opportunity to use a scalloped edge Invisibles paper, and I was excited to find that slightly less than half is a perfect fit for one side of my 8.5x11 page. To finish it up, I scattered Black enamel DooDads down the center in place of buttons. 


Head on over to Bella Blvd to check out the other two fabulous takes on this same sketch....all using the brand new Color Chaos collection!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

LOVE using sketches as a jump off point. Super cute layout!