Sunday, August 31, 2014

Imaginisce: My Baby Collection


Happy Sunday!  I'm just popping in to share a couple of layouts made with Imaginisce's My Baby collection.  The first one stays true to the collection theme, and is a two pager....


My Sweet Baby

Supplies
Imaginisce: My Baby Boy (Blue Moon & Stars, Giraffe Dreams, Sweet Baby Boy, Blue Hippopotamus, Die Cut Tags, Plastic Buttons ); i-Rock Tool & Rocks
American Crafts: Baker's Twine


This one frustrated me a little, because my brown marker kept drying green.  But, I just went with it, green is a baby boy color, too...right?


For the second page, I used the My Baby collection for a non-baby layout...


 Recital Bud

Supplies
Imaginisce: My Baby (Blue Moon 7 Stars, Sweet Baby Boy, Blue Hippopotamus, Pink Elephants on Parade, Adhesive Gems boy, Pink Polka Dot ); i-Rock Tool & Gems/Rocks, i-Top Tool & Brads
American Crafts: Cardstock (White, Craft), Blue Letterman Thickers


I just used a simple grid design while using up some scraps...


That's it for today...


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

No comments: