Monday, May 5, 2014

Bella Blvd: Monday Morning Challenge


It's time for the Monday Morning Challenge over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog, today.  The challenge was to incorporate circles onto a project....

My Mornings

Supplies:
Scattered Sprinkles: Bell Pepper Sprinkles, Pickle Juice Sprinkles, Peep Sprinkles, Treasures & Text, Just Write Journaling Stickers; Classic Calendars: McIntosh Calendar, Peep Calendar, Pickle Juice Calendar, Treasures & Text; Summer Squeeze: Just Write Journaling Stickers; High Five Alphas: Black-White; Button Market: Outdoors


I cropped the calendar paper down to include Mon.-Fri., since this is what a typical school morning looks like for me. My circles are 4"(2), 3", 2.5", and 1.5". I knew that I wanted the photo in the bottom right corner, so I just played around with the circles until I liked the way they looked for a background. Next, I topped with the title and embellishments, then finished by putting my journaling in the only spot left.


You won't want to miss all of the other great projects made for this fun challenge, so head on over to Bella Blvd to take a look! 


Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: