Monday, March 19, 2012

Color Combos Galore #223!



We're celebrating incredible kids at Color Combos Galore this week, and although I have 5 of them, this color palate seemed masculine to me:




So, I have 3 boys to chose from...and these colors would have made a darling baby boy page.  BUT, I had some excellent photos of Owen to go along with the journaling prompt.


1 Truly, Incredibly, Amazing Kid:
 Owen is very flexible, and is always doing something weird...especially with his joints.  I always ask him if he is going to be a circus performer :)  I'm not going to lie, though...some of the things he does creeps me out quite a bit, but most of it is pretty cool.  This layout highlights a couple of photos I took of him while we were at Grandma's house swimming. He gets out of the pool, and says "Watch, Mom!", and jumps into a hand stand, and even walks a couple of  'steps'. Anyway...

Here is the Supply List:

cardstock - Stampin' Up! ( Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, So Saffron)
patterned paper - Stampin' Up! (yellow polka dot); My Mind's Eye (blue stripe)
chipboard letters - American Crafts (white)
letter stickers - Creative Memories (tan)
letter die - Stampin' Up! (yellow)
rub on - Fancy Pants
brads - American Crafts
other - Stampin' Up! (star punches, stripe embossing folder)


Thanks for looking!



Pin It!

13 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

Amazing layout!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Super special layout to go with your cool kid!! Beautiful take on the challenge as always!
These colours suit your style so well!

BAHGL said...

Kelly,
I just came across your blog and it is wonderful! I love your style! I am a homeschool mom as well!

juscrap said...

Such a pretty layout!xx

Christine said...

Love your style Kelly! Had fun just looking thru your recent stuff...so much great inspiration!

scrapping4me said...

I like your colour combo paper choices - the photos look so fun!

Kelly said...

Thanks, Lilith!

Kelly said...

Thank you so much, Bente :)

Kelly said...

Thank-you so much for stopping by!

Kelly said...

Thank you!

Kelly said...

Thank you so much :)

Kelly said...

Thank you!

FiKenward said...

Kelly this page was utterly adorable and you worked the colours beautifully.