Sunday, February 5, 2012

Color Combos Galore #217!

We are celebrating National Women's Heart week over at CCG by paying tribute to a very special female/s in your life.

This week's challenge from Color Combos Galore:


My page:
I of course chose my girls, because I scrap mainly about my kids. My girls are such a great help to me...it was perfect to do this very special layout for them :)
Here is what I used:

patterned paper - Fancy Pants
cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa)
chipboard letters - American Crafts
flowers - Prima
stickers - 7Gypsies
glitter glue - Ranger (Diamond Stickles)
other - Unknown (ric rac, button); Stampin' Up! (baker's twine, rhinstone, heart punch, Close to Cocoa journaler, heart dies, corner rounder)


Thanks for looking!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is soooo beautiful. Just love it!

~Tammy~ said...

Darling cuties you have, and fantastic layout and use of the inspiration colors!

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

so sweet! love the row of distressed hearts, the journal strip and your babies are so sweet and pretty. Continued blessings my friend!!!!