Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #71; Unscripted Sketches #95

This time I have combined two challenges, and it really did make things so easy. The first challenge was a sketch from over at Unscripted Sketches:


The second was a color challenge from over at The Play Date Cafe :

Here is my card:

The color challenge was suppose to be neutrals with just a splash of any color we wanted.  I chose red, it's a color that I don't use too often, and I love this shade.  It is 'Cherry Cobbler' from  Stampin' Up.  I used the 'Fifth Avenue Floral' and 'Whimsical Words' stamp sets, also both from Stampin' Up.

Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did beautifully on the card!!!! (Stampin' Up has the sweetest colors.) I wish I were as talented! :)

Julie Ranae said...

SO sorry it took so long for me to get over and compliment you on this card from a week or so ago...it was a beautiful design indeed.
I am your newest follower..I'd love for you to stop by Julie's Open Window, follow along and hope you enjoy it when you do!

Julie Ranae said...

OH...before I forget...

I am starting another new challenge that I think you would really enjoy and hope you will stop by, check it out, follow along and mark your calendar for the first challenge with us.
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/