Monday, February 28, 2011

Color Combos Galore #181


This challenge was a little more difficult, and took me a lot longer.  But, here is the challenge from Color Combos Galore:

And, here is my Layout:
This challenge was great because these are colors I don't usually use.  Which means that I also do not have a whole lot of products in these colors.  So, the page is mostly cardstock, and that is good, because I have a huge stash of it.  I embossed and punched the cream background, and I also made the cream flower from cardstock using a technique from the most recent issue of Scrapbooks, Etc.  Also, I made the banner from paper scraps. I just cut some 2 inch by 3/4 inch strips, folded them in half, cut a wedge out of them, and then taped them close together.

That's it, thanks for looking!
Pin It!

No comments: