Monday, April 8, 2019

Bella Blvd: Splash Zone


Hello everyone! Did you know that April 8 is National Zoo Lover's Day? Although, today I am celebrating with an aquarium layout because I couldn't resist digging in to the new Splash Zone collection....also up over at the Bella Blvd Studio Blog.  Most zoos have an aquarium, so I figure...it works :)

Ripley's Aquarium 

Kelly_Ripley's Aquarium2_April8

I started by picking out the Swim Like a Fish and Splashing Around papers...and gathering all of the fishy/water and neutral type embellishments. As I was gathering...I kind of like how I piled everything, and that is the arrangement that you see here. I added a little dimensional tape to make things pop.

Kelly_RAsneak2_April8

I never feel like a project is complete without a little stitching and a few staples. I also topped off my embellishment cluster with a couple enamel dots from the Sentiments Mini Heart Hugs. I just love the Florence Alphabet Stickers, they were the perfect size for my title...I used two different colors, Gulf and Orange, for interest.

Kelly_RAsneak2_April8

This was a layout that I didn't have to think about too much, once I started pulling out embellishments, it kind of designed itself....I love it when that happens. It's easy to do when the products are so cute :)
Creative Team Supply Bar
Splash Zone: Swim Like a Fish, Splashing Around, Borders, Doohickey,Ciao Chip, Ephemera Icons; Designer Washi Tape: Red Stripe; Heart Hugs: Sentiments; Florence Alphabet Stickers: Gulf, Orange

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

No comments: