Monday, April 29, 2019

Bella Blvd: Blessed to be his Mom

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a project made with the brand new Home Sweet Home collection. With Mother's Day quickly approaching I can't think of a more perfect collection to create all those special cards and projects for Mom. It is full of feminine colors and details that remind me of how most moms try to make their homes into Home Sweet Home :)



Kelly_Blessed1_May29



I love the 4x4 card from the Daily Details paper that says "collect moments, not things", and thought it was perfect to pair with this photo of my son kissing my hand. He always use to do this while we sat together on the couch :)

Kelly_BSneak1_April29



I like to pop up my photos with dimensional tape, and tuck my accents and embellishments underneath so that my photo really stands out. I usually pop up a few of the embellishments too, and include puffy/enamel embellishments wherever I can.



Kelly_BSneak2_April29



Stitching and staples are always a must on my projects. I really enjoy mixing up my fonts for titles as well...especially with the acrylic words. I added the 'blessed' part of my title across my stitched border to tie the whole page together.

I am loving all of the new collections...but I think Home Sweet Home is my new favorite!

Thanks for stopping by today!



Creative Team Supply Bar

Home Sweet Home: Mosaic, All My Love, Daily Details, Borders, Doohickey, Ephemera Words, Ephemera Icons; Acrylic Words: Blessed; Wonky Alphas: Punch; Florence Alphas: Blueberry; Puffy Hearts: Blueberry Mix; Puffy Stars: Ice Mix; Word Salad




Thanks for stopping by today!




Pin It!

No comments: