Friday, January 4, 2013

Giddy Up! : Stuck Sketches


I'm on a roll!  It won't last long, though, I'm sure....as we will be starting school back up next week.  I actually am anxious to get back to it, I just wish there were a few more hours in the day! I'm still trying to finish up my son, Oliver's 2 year book....it's almost done.  Just a few more pages to go.  I used a sketch from  Stuck Sketches to do the page I'm sharing today...


The sketch:





My page:

Obviously, my page is 8.5 x 11, so the first thing I usually do is eliminate white space. Most of the time I have to change the placement of the title and journaling, too. Here is what I used....

Supply List:

Cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White)
Patterned Paper - Die Cuts With a View (All About Boys - green polka dot/stars); The Paper Studio (notebook, solid green/polka dot)
Stickers - The Paper Studio (100% Boy, A Boy's World)
Rub-Ons - Fancy Pants (Boy Phrases)
Brads - American Crafts (silver); Queen & Co. (colored)
Punches - Stampin' Up! (corner punch); EK Success (border bunch)
Letter Stickers - Lily Bee Design (All Spice)



Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

What a fun and fabulous LO!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck..x

Scrap Your Story said...

I looove seeing an 8.5x11!!! I work mainly in 12x12 now, but spent 10yrs scrapping that size and now that I've had 4 whole albums water damaged during a move, I have slowly been going back and redoing them and find it so difficult! I love the inspiration! :) If you have a chance check out the new scrapbooking blog starting up. Your layouts would be a great fit for the coming challenges and you might enjoy the inspiration!! :) :) ScrapYourStory.blogspot.com :) :) :)