Friday, January 4, 2013

Creative Scrappers #241




I'm getting there...2 more pages to do in Oliver's 2 yr. album, then I'm moving on to Owen's 6 yr. album.  My goal is to get that one finished within a couple of months, so that I can finally finish poor Oskar's baby book.  Anyway, here is the inspiration for today's page....





My page:


Supply List:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Whisper White, Ballet Blue)
Patterned Paper - Die Cuts with a View (All About Boys: orange star, plaid, square polka, blue fleur de lis); The Paper Studio (solid green polka)
Stickers - The Paper Studio (100% Boy, A Boy's World)
Letters - American Crafts
Brads - American Crafts
Baker's Twine - Bloomerie (Etsy Shop)
Buttons - Unknown
Journaler - Stampin' Up! (Close to Cocoa)

Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

2 comments:

ericarose said...

great page!!! love the colors

~Tammy~ said...

Awe! Your caption reminds me of a shirt I had for my son when he was little. My how time flies. Now he is 7...and pretty much still does his own stunts. Seems just like yesterday. I love your layout! So colorful!