Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Imaginisce: Welcome Spring, and Case Study #185



I had another birthday card to make, and am once again linking up with Case Study.  Here is the inspiration from their April muse, Jaclyn Miller...


Here is my take on it...

To You From Me

Supply List
Imaginisce: Welcome Spring (Pinwheels&Banners, Acrylic Flower Stamp); My Baby (Girl Plastic Buttons); 
i-Rock Tool and Gems
American Crafts: Baker's Twine
Stampin' Up! - White Cardstock, Chalk Talk die, Vintage Wallpaper EmbossingFolder, Taupe Grosgrain Ribbon, White Organdy Ribbon, Ink (Rose Romance, Night of Navy), Sentiment (Best Yet)


The flower/vase image on Jaclyn's card made me think of this cute little stamp from Imaginice's Welcome Spring collection....I also took inspiration from the two-toned sentiment. The result is a very spring-y card, perfect for an April birthday...don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Janet Perafan-Babar said...

Congratulations, Kelly, for the honorable mention! I love the card!

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely card :)

Bente Fagerberg said...

Woot woot! Congrats to you!! Your card is so lovely. It looks absolutely delightful!