Sunday, February 23, 2014

Imaginisce: My Baby (Girl), and Case Study #179


Happy Sunday! Sundays are happy, aren't they? Not only because of Sunday morning worship, but also time with family, and lazy afternoons.  Or...creative afternoons if you're like me :) I came across challenge #179 for Case Study, and was inspired to make a card using the My Baby collection from Imaginisce. The inspiration is this card by Danielle Flanders...



Here is my take on it...

Wee Little One

Supply List:
Imaginisce : My Baby (Girl) - Pink Elephants on Parade, Die Cut Cardstock shapes, Dimensional Stickers; i-rock tool


I was inspired by the soft pastel colors, and diagonal banner/sentiment.  I embossed a piece of 3.5x4.75  white cardstock before sticking down the adorable little elephants, and then stitched a piece of vellum of the same size on top.  I then used the amazing i-rock tool from Imaginisce to apply the rhinestones and dots to the vellum after sticking down the banner/sentiment...that tool is super fun :)
A Sunday afternoon well spent in my opinion...

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love how soft and pretty this is!

Laura Davis said...

Awww this is so sweet!
Laura

Shona Chambers said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the different shades of pink and the banner is stunning. The elephants are so cute I could eat them, a brilliant card!!!!