Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CASE Study #124, CAS-ual Fridays #86, The Paper Players#129


I'm getting kinda spoiled...My husband had an early day last week, and he also came home early yesterday.  Both days he worked on math with the girls (story problems - not my thing), freeing up a couple of hours for me in the afternoon.  So, of course I was sitting by my desk making some cards.  Yesterday, as I was sitting there, he came up to me as he was walking through to the kitchen and says playfully "Are you enjoying yourself?"  I was like,"Yes, I am...thanks for asking." :) 
Here is one of the cards I worked on yesterday...

This week's inspiration from the January muse, Amber Kemp-Gerstel, over at CASE Study:



Plus the current challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays:



...and this sketch from The Paper Players:



Equals this card from me:

This card was so quick and easy.....unlike story problems.  Honestly, I maybe able to figure a story problem out, but don't expect me to explain to someone how I got my answer :)


The card, however, is pretty self explanatory.  So much so, in fact...I will just leave you with the supply list:

Cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Whisper White)
Stamps - Stampin' Up! (Birthdays Count); Fancy Pants (Summer Soire)   
Ink: Stampin' Up! (Rose Romance/Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana/Summer Sun, Basic Grey)
Ribbon - Stampin' Up! (Certainly Celery Grograin, White Organdy)
Rhinestones - Stampin' Up!
Tag & Sticker - American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Neapolitan)
Baker's Twine - Bloomerie (Etsy Shop)
Button - Unknown


Thanks for looking!



Pin It!

14 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally gorgeous, love the subtle colours!!
Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week :) Chupa xxx

Amy O said...

What a beautiful card! I love the subtle colors. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

Lynn said...

So soft and pretty. Love it!

Teneale Williams said...

Oh I LOVE this!!! Fabulous

Jeanne J said...

Kelly, so many pretty things going on here - the soft shading inside the jar - the pretty bow on the tag, the flowers stamped on the bottom - just beautiful!

Jean Martin said...

This is so adorable! I love jars!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Erica Thompson said...

very pretty kelly!!

Debby said...

Oh so pretty! Great use of your supplies. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study and CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! This is gorgeous!! So many yummy details, I don't know where to start in my gushing! hehe! The tag on the long card is awesome and I love the stamped flowers peeking at the bottom too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

LeAnne said...

SO pretty....love those luscious spring colors and your pretty little jar! So glad you could play with the Paper Players this week!

jkcards said...

Nicely done! Loving the tag with the jar! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So lovely. Wonderful tag art!

Jen said...

kelly this is super sweet ... love the tall card

So glad you joined us at the paper players
Jen x

Giavanna Lau said...

Just getting caught up on Team blogs today- you are soooooooo good at cards. I love love love seeing them. I also think scrapping 8 1/2 x 11 is pretty awesome. Looking forward to following you!