Sunday, September 23, 2012

CASE Study #109, Love to Create #33, Papertake Weekly



I've been wanting to get back in the routine of getting a couple of challenges in every week. It's been hard with school starting back up, and this year I'm teaching 4 kids instead of 3! But, I was browsing the challenges and found 3 of them that I thought would mesh pretty well together. 


So...here is this week's inspiration from CASE Study's September muse, Yoshie Nakagaki (Torico):




I added the challenge to add 'Things with Wings' from the Love to Create Challenge Blog .....and one more challenge from Papertake Weekly Challenges to use 'Hazy Shades of Autumn'....


...and came up with this:

I usually don't color my stamped images...but the card looked a little plain without it.  So, I just 'water colored' the little owl with a blender pen and an ink pad.


I haven't really used this owl set very much...I forget that I have it :)  But, it is really cute, and I will probably be digging it out more often.  Anyway....

Here is the supply list:

Stamps - Bo Bunny (Falling 4 U); Stampin' Up! (Lot's of Thoughts)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Soft Sky, Very Vanilla)
Ink - Stampin' Up! (Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard); Ranger (Walnut Stain)
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye
other - Stampin' Up! (rhinestones, Early Espresso Baker's Twine)
unknown - button



Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely card and great design, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

Lesley said...

This is adorable! Love the shabby feel and that sweet owl!

Angie Tieman said...

This is sooooo cute! Love your colors and your version of this card!! Fantastic!

Jacki Randolph said...

Both cards are simply Fabulous!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Love to Create "Things with Wings" Challenge!

Maureen said...

what a gorgeous CASE! Love how you made it your own :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy this week :)

Beverley said...

Lovely card :)

Teneale Williams said...

Fabulous! I adore this card! So so cute.

Jean Martin said...

Oh Kelly! This is wonderful! It's my favorite so far!!!! Absolutely LOVE it!!!! :) Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study challenge! :)

Debby said...

Oh now that is just plain fun! And cute too boot! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Sweet cards!!! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
~DEANNE~