Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CASE Study #91, The Play Date Cafe #132, CAS-ual Fridays #53




This weeks inspiration from CASE Study's May muse, Agnieszka Malyszek:


Plus these colors from The Play Date Cafe:


...and this challenge from CAS-ual Fridays:


Equals this card from me:


Oh, man! ..I almost ran out of time for this one :) 


I got it done really quick, though.  If I would have had more time, I would have taken it to center my patterned paper better for my tag.  I would have made it so that my reinforced hole would have been centered on one of the polka dot circles.


But, oh well! I need to learn not to spend so much time on my projects, anyway...I could get so much more done!  That's it....

Supply List:
stamps - Stampin' Up! (It's Your Birthday)
ink - Stampin' Up! (Basic Grey)
cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Basic Black, More Mustard, Whisper White)
patterned paper - Lily Bee Design
punches - EK Success (border punch); Stampin' Up! (1/4 & 1/2 inch hole punches)
die - Stampin' Up! (Beautiful Butterflies)
embossing folder - Stampin' Up!(vintage wallpaper)
ribbon - Joann's Fabrics
rhinstone - Stampin' Up!


Thanks for looking!


Pin It!

14 comments:

Lalo said...

Awesome combo challenge! That bling adds so much to that beautiful butterfly!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my word, how much I love these colours and embossing!! Just gorgeous!

Larissa Heskett said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the FUN textures that you added!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful card, Kelly! LOVE that embossed butterfly! Such a stunning take on the color splash! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Stacy said...

Beautiful card, love that embossed butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Pam W Merwin said...

Glad you got it in in time :) It is beautiful - love that the butterfly is embossed!

Denise said...

Kelly this is gorgeous! I saw this on the CASE challenge blog. It's beautiful!

Maureen said...

oh, just yummy! LOVE the papers and that bold butterfly :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy this week :)

Cathy said...

Very nice! Love this one....especially the embossed butterflies!

Jenny said...

Just gorgeous Kelly, I love the embossed butterflies layered up.
So glad you joined us this week at CASual Fridays :0)
Jenny x

Lynn said...

Such a gorgeous CASE of Aga's card...and oh my do I love the texture on the butterflies. Stunning. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Julie Day said...

Love that textured butterfly, looks fab on the neutral colors :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous, Kelly~Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dayna Sabrina said...

This card is simply breathtaking. I can't stop looking at it. Fabulous color combination and the embossing was the perfect touch. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful creation!