Friday, May 4, 2012

Case Study #89, Mojo Monday #239, Unique Crafter's Challenge #3, Just Add Ink #116




This week's card from the May muse Agnieszka Malyszek over at CASE Study:

Plus this sketch from Mojo Monday:


Plus, the "Ribbons and Fibers" theme from the Unique Crafter's Challenge Blog...and the challenge to "Just Add...Mother" from Just Add Ink...

Equals this card from me:



I was inspired by the colors, and the damask print from the CASE Study card, although my colors are a little bit more subtle than Agnieszka's.




Since I deal mostly with 8.5 x 11 cardstock - my card size is 5.5 x 5.5, which is still a little bit big for my comfort zone...I probably will try 4.25 x 4.25 the next time I do a square card.




That's it! Here is the supply list....

stamps - Stampin' Up! (Happy Harmony, Special Greetings)
ink - Stampin' Up (Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey)
cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Basic Black, Whisper White)
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye (damask); Crate Paper (green); Stampin' Up! (orange)
ribbon - Fancy Pants
journal sticker - American Crafts
other - Stampin' Up! (button, linen thread, rhinestones, 1/2 inch circle punch)


Thanks for looking!




Pin It!

12 comments:

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Kelly! I'm your new follower!

Christine Blain said...

This is really beautiful, Kelly! I just love the muted colours, and all the gorgeous details. The ribbon works perfectly with those papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

Mynnette said...

I think this is absolutely stunning! LOVE the gorgeous softer colors you used--fabulous! :)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Very pretty card Kelly. Gorgeous use of papers and such a beautiful bow. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous!

enjoy *~*

Jenn said...

I love everything about your card!! The colors are perfect!!
Thank you for joining us this month for "Ribbons and Fibers" at Unique Crafters.

~Jenn~

Debby said...

Lovely combination of papers and colours. Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is gorgeous!

Jean Martin said...

This is sooo beautiful! I love your color combo! Beautiful! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Tina said...

Wow - that many patterned papers shouldn't work together, but you've made it work so beautifully! Stuninng card! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

delysc said...

Love your layers and the bow and button is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week

Jo said...

Ohh, Kelly, I love all the different damask prints you have used and I loved seeing the flower from Happy Harmony - such a pretty set. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.