Saturday, July 16, 2011

Case Study #48




I couldn't pass up CASE-ing this card from Case Study's July muse, Dawn Woleslagle:




Here is my version:
I had the perfect stamp set for this card, and it was one I haven't used in a long time. I used the color Crumb Cake, instead of Sahara Sand...and I also embossed the background, just to give it a little something extra.


Supply List:
cardstock - Stampin' Up! ( Crumb Cake, Whisper white)
ink - Stampin' Up! (Crumb Cake, VersaMark)
stamps - Stampin' Up! (Best Blossoms)
ribbon - Stampin' Up! (white grosgrain, white organdy)
other - Ranger (Perfect Pearls); Stampin' Up! (black embossing powder, pearls)

Thanks for looking!
Pin It!

3 comments:

E.T said...

very pretty!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow, this is a rteally striking design! Love where the inspiration took you :)

Julie said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!