Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CASE Study #45

A card from the June muse, Jill Foster, over at CASE Study:



Equals this card from me:
Supply List:
stamp sets: Stampin' Up! (Inspired by Nature, It's Your Birthday)
cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze)
ink: Stampin' Up! (Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie); Ranger (Tea Dye)
other: Stampin' Up! (pearls, twine, top note die, lattice embossing folder); Provo Craft (flower embossing folder)

I really liked the colors that Jill used on her card, so I didn't combine this with a color challenge.  For the sun, I just punched out a circle,  used both the positive and negative as masks, and used a blending tool. It was really fun to make.....

Thanks for looking!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Very beautiful indeed! Love your serene scene :)

Jill said...

LOVING your colors and stamping! BEAUTIFUL card!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

HUGE CONGRATULATION Kelly !!!!!!
I´m so glad to be in the same time of you...you are such a wonderful girl..and I love to talk with you!!!!!
I wish a wonderful weekend !!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such a beautiful card, Kelly! Congrats on making the CCG DT! I look forward to working with you!